What is this place?
This is the internet home of the Britannia Homework Club, which physically resides on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays between 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm in Room 221 of Britannia Secondary School.
This is a blog meant to:
- keep students and tutors posted on fun events or promotions that are happening at the HWC
- keep everybody posted on news (eg: when HWC is not in session, or when extra sessions are taking place)
- help disseminate resources! There is a Resources tab which has everything from “How to Write a History Paper” to a link to a great list of post-secondary institutions.
- help foster the community at HWC! Here you’ll find interviews with tutors, graduates from Britannia, and present students, in addition to guest blog posts.
- make learning more than just book knowledge. We know Chemistry can get tiring, so here you can find videos, interactive websites, and online books which will help refocus you when you’re ready to toss in the towel and never open another Math book again.
You can also reach us anonymously with the “Get in touch” tab. Simply point, type, and click.